It would be great if you could overwrite an existing workflow when saving to the gallery from designer. It could be a simple popup with a yes/no option to overwrite/save a new copy. Currently, you would have to
1) Save your workflow to the Gallery.
2) Click on ok and be taken to that workflow.
3) Go back to your private studio.
4) Search for the app you want to replace.
5) Realize you have 7 copies of the same workflow with the same name and try to determine which one you want to replace. (this could just be a "me" problem)
6) Select that app
7) Click on replace workflow.
😎 type the name of the workflow in the box.
9) Look through your list of 7 workflows and choose the one that was just uploaded. Usually the first in the list I think.
10) Lament that it took way too many steps.
I recognize that you can open workflows from the gallery in designer which does allow overwriting, but I've run into issues with 1) external dependencies not working as expected (ie packaged assets don't quite work the way I want) and 2) about half the time it will simply give you root errors and then your only option is to save to a folder and then go through the process above.