The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Select multiple workflows at once to edit schedule/disable/move

I would love the ability to select multiple workflows at once to disable/edit/move workflows to a different studio or disable the schedule all at once (so like a check box to select them)- instead of having to manually select each one and move them and have to go back and forth.

This would also help during update time- as the longest part of the updates is waiting for the service to stop.  If i could select all/multiple schedules to disable at once- then the service would be able to stop when I chose (instead of waiting for scheduled workflows to run)

1 Comment
alexcassola
7 - Meteor

Hey @Derangedvisions. There's a similar idea posted previously. Take a look here:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Ideas/Global-Switch-to-Disable-Gallery-Schedules/idi...

Perhaps you could add your comments there and upvote the post :)

This would be a great feature to have in Alteryx Server. One that is much needed!