community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alteryx server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!

Max Number of Data Connection on Gallery

Hi All,

The limit of data connections in Alteryx Gallery is 100 only.

Is it possible to increase the limit ? 

Best Regards,

Samuel

6 Comments
Alteryx
Alteryx

hi @Samuel_To

you could try this (take a backup first)

C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\RuntimeData\gallery\js\ReactComponents\output\list.bundle.js

key: "loadDataConnections",

value: function (t) {

return a.default.create({

headers: {

"X-Authorization": "SPECIAL " + t.session.currentSession.sessionId,

"X-Requested-With": "XMLHttpRequest"

}

}).get($Cloud.links.api + "dataconnection/all/?offset=0&limit=100").then(this.setInitialSortState("#connectionName")).catch(function (t) {

(new Cloud.Notification.Toaster).error("" + t)

})

}

You can change the 100 to a higher number.

Atom

@Samuel_To , I had the same issue on our Gallery. 
Unfortunately, my support engineer did not found this work around and I had to dive into the coding myself. 

@ShaanM , when will you provide an official solution here? Only showing 100 connections, and not giving a hint, that there is more, or showing the remaining connections on a second page is a major flaw in my eyes. 

Alteryx
Alteryx

@leonhast I have sent this across for our product team

Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Alteryx
Alteryx
Hey all, this is something we're actually hoping to get out in the near future. Thanks for the validation that it's as important as we thought. 😁
Community Operations Manager
Community Operations Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

This is now available in the 2019.3 release. Download it at http://downloads.alteryx.com