The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Max Number of Data Connection on Gallery

Hi All,

The limit of data connections in Alteryx Gallery is 100 only.

Is it possible to increase the limit ? 

Best Regards,

Samuel

6 Comments
ShaanM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @Samuel_To

you could try this (take a backup first)

C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\RuntimeData\gallery\js\ReactComponents\output\list.bundle.js

key: "loadDataConnections",

value: function (t) {

return a.default.create({

headers: {

"X-Authorization": "SPECIAL " + t.session.currentSession.sessionId,

"X-Requested-With": "XMLHttpRequest"

}

}).get($Cloud.links.api + "dataconnection/all/?offset=0&limit=100").then(this.setInitialSortState("#connectionName")).catch(function (t) {

(new Cloud.Notification.Toaster).error("" + t)

})

}

You can change the 100 to a higher number.

leonhast
7 - Meteor

@Samuel_To , I had the same issue on our Gallery. 
Unfortunately, my support engineer did not found this work around and I had to dive into the coding myself. 

@ShaanM , when will you provide an official solution here? Only showing 100 connections, and not giving a hint, that there is more, or showing the remaining connections on a second page is a major flaw in my eyes. 

ShaanM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@leonhast I have sent this across for our product team

TanyaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

TanyaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Hey all, this is something we're actually hoping to get out in the near future. Thanks for the validation that it's as important as we thought. 😁
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Implemented

This is now available in the 2019.3 release. Download it at http://downloads.alteryx.com