Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Fix Date Inputs Default Breaking Within Collapsing Radio Button

Hello!
I found a weird bug in my travels today.

The TL:DR is that when a date input tool within the interface tool is used within a collapsing radio button, it defaults to "dd/mm/yyyy", breaking any app when this is not filled out: 

TheOC_1-1664204748655.png

Both values are default - i have not edited these values. The weirdest part is, this is Server/Private Gallery specific. When this workflow is downloaded and run within Designer:

TheOC_2-1664204837596.png

And the workflow runs fine.

I have not tested this with any of the other interface tools, however I suspect this to not be the only tool this issue resides within.

I have attached the workflow I used (not that it would take long to recreate) for testing.

3 Comments
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@TheOC This bug is annoying! The error related to needing a date filled out came about in 21.4, and alteryx has been notified of the issue and will fix it in a future version. 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @patrick_digan 
Cheers for getting back to me!

Oops, I should have searched a little longer to find this bug in the Community. Thanks for letting me know.

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@TheOC It's all good, maybe this will get it a little more visibility and a quicker fix!