Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

select all feature to enable or disable scheduled workflows

in the current alteryx gallery if we need to disable of enable the schedules workflows we need to manually enable or disable them.

example if we have 100 scheduled workflow. and we want to disable all of them and then enable them later. currently we spend hours to manually disable and enable each of them.

By adding a feature to select the workflows in scheduled to enable of disable the selected one at one which will save hours of time.

2 Comments
MattBenj
9 - Comet

A "Temporarily Disable" option could be good for this.

For instance I have 100 workflows, 20 are already disabled, and I disable the other 80 while I do maintenance. Now when I want to reenable those 80 I have to make sure I select those 80 and leave the other 20 un checked. Instead in the admin section there could be a "Temporarily disable all enabled schedules"  then the gallery will keep track of these 80 for me.

MattBenj
9 - Comet