Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Save to Server and RUN option

I am leveraging the server as much as possible while working remote.  I usually use it mostly for scheduled workflows when I am in the office, but limitations come up with the efficiency of the VPN and poor bandwidth when I am remote.

A typical process is to save to server, validation cycle runs, then open the workflow on the server in a browser, click run.

An ideal would be a macro or option that would combine two steps; for example, instead of "Save to Server", "Save to Server and RUN".  At that point you can collect your workflow when it is down running. 

1 Comment
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for submitting your feedback to the Alteryx Idea product board!

We appreciate all the feedback we get and are working to review and respond to all ideas that have met the criteria to be brought to our product team. If you haven’t yet, please be sure to review our updated Submission Guidelines.