The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

1 Review

Our submission guidelines & status definitions before getting started

2 Search

The community for a solution or existing idea before posting

3 Vote

By clicking the like in the top left corner of an idea you support

4 Submit

A new idea to suggest a new community feature or improvement

Suggest an idea
0 Likes

Similar to the weekly challenge camping badges that are given based on the number of completed by a member , there should be badges given to members who submit ideas for weekly challenges that in turn get accepted ! I know all of us get some sort of kick out of those badges and this will definitely encourage more members to contribute to the weekly challenge 🙂

• General Suggestion
0 Likes

Can we have a guide on how to utilize community macros? Under My Settings>Macros there are a lot of slots for different macros, but no explanation of what they are, how to use them, or even when they should (and should not) be used.

0 Likes

When I click My Profile, I can see posts I've starred.  But every time I want to see my bookmarks, I have to think about how to get to the list of my bookmarks.

The current navigation of My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications > My Bookmarks

is not very intuitive.

Would it be possible to add my list of bookmarks under My Profile, or at least put Starred Posts and My Bookmarks together somewhere?

• General Suggestion
0 Likes

Why is there no Label in the Community specific to "Reporting"?

• General Suggestion
0 Likes
Alteryx Team, When someone attempts for certification exams, results should be sent to registered email ID immediately after completion of exam. Currently the PDF's are not sent automatically and candidate needs to follow up for the same. In case of Pass - A PDF copy of certificate can be sent. In case of failed - Along with the result, areas of improvements can be shared where the candidate need to put more effort when appearing for next time. How many attempts are remaining for current month? This feature will be a useful feature for the candidates appearing for certifications.
  • General Suggestion
0 Likes

Not sure it happens in every browser but here is how it looks on me;

Picture1.png

• General Suggestion
0 Likes

Would love to have more flexibility to filter and/or sort the community discussions. It would be great to filter to just unsolved questions or unanswered questions etc...

• General Suggestion
0 Likes

Every time I search to see if someone has already made a suggestion for our community, the search returns results from everywhere, and I have to start ticking checkboxes to limit the search. But, even when I do that there's no specific area on the search page for community ideas.

To minimize duplicate suggestions, it could be great if we could more easily search for ideas previously submitted.

• General Suggestion
0 Likes

It would be great if there were a way to see the all the product ideas I've starred. Right now, if I want to review those ideas I'm going to need to scroll through all of them looking for gold stars. Perhaps some kind of activity log in the user profile could provide us with this information?

0 Likes

When I surf around the community, a quick survey pops up

It does so simultaneously in multiple open pages and even though you complete one the others start popping again...

And I receive the survey nearly everytime I log on... It gets a little annoying...

Best

• General Suggestion
0 Likes

It may be nice to be able have quicker access to social media for shareing questions, solutions, challenges...

On facebook, twitter with shortcut links to community, instagram with workflow and tool pictures etc...

By the way;

Have you voted in the @kdnuggets Analytics poll? Support @alteryx only tool both in gartner's BI and Analytics MQ ow.ly/OgQk300eTvE

0 Likes

I'd like to have the "Mark All as Read" option in the Knowledge Base like it is in other sections. Not that I could ever read them all, but this is my system for identifying new posts.

0 Likes

I was posting a question today about sorting, but didn't see a label for sort, sorting, or a question label. Not sure what the qualifications are for making the label list, but I suggest that "Question" and "Sort" be added.