Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Search From Community>Ideas>Suggestions For Our Community Should be Limited to That Area

Every time I search to see if someone has already made a suggestion for our community, the search returns results from everywhere, and I have to start ticking checkboxes to limit the search. But, even when I do that there's no specific area on the search page for community ideas.

To minimize duplicate suggestions, it could be great if we could more easily search for ideas previously submitted.

3 Comments
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

This is currently available, although we'll be the first to admit it may not be super obvious, and we'll be thinking about how we can improve this experience in the future. While looking at a communitypage, you can scope the search to be community wide, to the area where you currently are, or even to other discussion styles. Just click the carrot to change the scope of your search.  Hope this helps! 

searchscope.gif

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented