Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Remove the "no" and "maybe" buttons from community events

Hey everyone,

When we have an event coming up, you can confirm your attendance, which is very useful in my opinion. The issue with the "no" and "maybe" buttons is that I don't see the point in having them.

marcusblackhill_0-1657228053711.png

To be honest, I believe that using these options can leave a negative impression on others. The ideal, in my opinion, is to keep only the "Yes" button.

1 Comment
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

@marcusblackhill Thanks for this idea!  This is basic functionality for RSVP systems in the community, and although it may seem negative at times, it can also give event planners and group leaders more information into who is attending, who is not, and who might be to help plan dates and times for the future (or reschedule a current event).