The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Gallery on Community - add new 'Base A' tag

Hi all

Just a quick suggestion from me regarding the Gallery on Community, it would be great if when adding a tool to the community, we can label them as 'Base A'. Of course, this relies on a level of trust from users to tag their workflows, however, for many users, it can be more reassuring, or useful from a learning perspective to be able to know which tools only contain Alteryx-based tools.

My idea is that this is just an additional label in the uploading of a tool/workflow process, as seen below (spoofed with inspect element):

TheOC_0-1659890075384.png

Kind Regards,
TheOC

1 Comment
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Accepted

@TheOC - LOVE this idea, it's a great label for people to be able to use and identify assets more easily.  Quick question for you - where would you see this living in the categorization of labels when searching?  I'm leaning towards either Capability or Tech Partner (since it is an "absence" of partner) but would love your feedback!