Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Marked Solutions

Post authors can mark zero, one or many solutions as answers to a post.  I'd like to see more solution alternatives posted in Community.  There are always many ways to solve a given challenge.  While giving stars is an option available to all, perhaps once a certain "level" is achieved you can also mark replies as accepted solutions.

Thanks for your consideration,

Mark

2 Comments
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Under Review

@MarqueeCrew,

Very cool idea! It also adds to the gamification of Community. I am going to mark this as "Under Review", but it may be a limitation of the platform to be able to create different levels of achievement to change the star to something else. Once we figure out if this is possible, I will update the status and explain either next steps or reasons this is not possible at this point.

Thanks Mark!

DanM

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

We've given a select group of trusted users this ability, so I'm going to update this to Implemented.  If there are thoughts on expanding this in the future, we can take a look then.