This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!
- Format sting - %y is 2-digit year, %Y is a 4-digit year. How about yy or yyyy. Much easier to remember and consistent with other tools like Excel.
- Format string - 'year' but above function year is referenced as %y ?? Too easy to mix this up.
Also, documentation is limited. Give a separate page for each function and an overview to discuss date handling.
Wanted to let you know that we've posted an overhauled Date/Time Functions help page. The content is reorganized, with improved headings, function descriptions, and specifier definitions. Development continues to improve the date/time functionality within Alteryx, and the online help will reflect any changes as they are released. Note that I have passed your above recommendations on to the Development team for consideration.
If you have any feedback regarding the Alteryx online help, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The status of this idea has been changed to 'Inactive'. This status indicates that:
1. The idea has not had activity in the form of likes or comments in over a year.
2. The idea has not reached ten likes.
3. The idea is still in the 'New Idea' status.
However, this doesn't mean your idea won't be implemented! The Community can still like and comment on this idea. With enough renewed interest, this idea can be brought back into the 'New Idea' status.
Thank you for contributing to the Alteryx Community and the Alteryx Product Idea Boards!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.