The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Venn Diagram Tool

I would like to see either the option to create a Venn Diaram within the current chart tool or an entirely new tool specifically for Venn Diagrams.

I often work with data from multiple sources and would like to better understand how much of my data is in multiple sources and how much is only from a single source. A great way to view this is with a Venn Diagram.

8 Comments
rohan_tibarewala
9 - Comet

I would love to see this as well !!

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Inactive

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx

The status of this idea has been changed to 'Inactive'. This status indicates that:

1. The idea has not had activity in the form of likes or comments in over a year.

2. The idea has not reached ten likes.

3. The idea is still in the 'New Idea' status. 

However, this doesn't mean your idea won't be implemented! The Community can still like and comment on this idea. With enough renewed interest, this idea can be brought back into the 'New Idea' status. 

Thank you for contributing to the Alteryx Community and the Alteryx Product Idea Boards!

CDunhill
8 - Asteroid

Any chance this could be revisited? I think this would provide a point of difference for Alteryx as, while it's a frequently asked for visualisation it's not commonly available and is quite hard to build independently.

kaianderson
8 - Asteroid

@CDunhill  We might have to start a new suggestion thread for this to get any traction. I'm not sure threads ever move out of "inactive".

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: New Idea

hi @CDunhill @kaianderson, thanks for your feedback! As a matter of fact, we do bring ideas out of Inactive when they receive sufficient renewed interest. It appears this idea has received enough interest to be brought back in to the New Idea status, and back in to the feedback pool.

Zie86
6 - Meteoroid

Does it seem like no action is being done at the moment for all the ideas posted in the community? Is it all the ideas that remain Inactive and no improvement will be done to get them featured in the Alteryx Designer?

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes