The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Can you LOSE THE INTRO WINDOW when opening Alteryx?

I asked this before.  WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE A POP UP WINDOW OPEN UP EVERY TIME WE RUN ALTERYX?!  I asked this before, and the comment was made, "there is a check box to turn it off in the settings."  Yes, that is true, there is a checkbox!  And guess what, to my surprise (insert sarcasm here), IT DOESNT WORK!  THE MOST BASIC, EASIEST THING YOU CANT GET RIGHT, and that is EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

Just LOST THE INTRO WINDOW.  WE ALL KNOW ITS ALTERYX WHEN WE OPEN IT, DO YOU NEED THAT MUCH MORE ADULATION THAT I HAVE TO CLOSE A WINDOW THAT REMINDS ME THAT I AM USING ALTERYX?!?!  
Maybe I should send an email to alteryx to remind them I am using their product, will you feel even more important then?  Pardon that slam here in my nastygram, but this is JUST AMATEUR!

A multi billion dollar company, and youre wasting effort with this.  GEEZUZ

12件のコメント
justin_chow
アトム

Agreed. Splash screen is annoying. I'm ok with clicking it away, but I wasn't even aware I could as 99% of splash screens don't work that way.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
変更されたステータス: Accepting Votes