The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Would like more info on subscription emails

@TreyW I'm loving all of the community updates! 1 thing I do miss is the ability to sort my community subscription emails based on looking for certain key phrases. Specifically, I like to know when someone is posting a comment/reply on an ideas board. My email updates from the ideas board used to include the word idea in the body of the email like so:

patrick_digan_0-1595447633264.png

Now with the updates to the various boards, it looks like the word "ideas" was dropped from my notification emails, so now I can't tell that it was an ideas post:

patrick_digan_1-1595447762949.png

It would be great if "idea" could be added back to email updates!

1 Comment
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Hi @patrick_digan - great call out. While this did clean up the navigation, it did impact emails and an internal tool that we used. Lesson learned, and we're going to roll back the changes! Thank you so much for surfacing this - appreciate the feedback and transparency!