Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Easy access to My Bookmarks

When I click My Profile, I can see posts I've starred.  But every time I want to see my bookmarks, I have to think about how to get to the list of my bookmarks.

The current navigation of My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications > My Bookmarks

is not very intuitive.

Would it be possible to add my list of bookmarks under My Profile, or at least put Starred Posts and My Bookmarks together somewhere?

7 Comments
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Implemented

@ChrisTX  If you have book marked anything, your bookmarks will show at the bottom of the landing page when you are signed in. It should be below the Latest Topics box.

DanM

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

Thanks @DanM.  I do see my bookmarks on the main community page, under Latest Topics.

Would it make sense to also list my bookmarks under My Profile?

Since my starred posts are under my profile, it seems like my bookmarks should follow right below that.

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Comments Requested

@ChrisTX ,

Thanks for the feedback. We are not sure yet as to how many people would use this option as you have stated. However, we may look into easier access to information as you mentioned, but would like to hear more from the Community if this is something more users are looking for as this would take some development on our end. I have changed the status to Comments Requested to get more feedback.

Thanks

Dan

AlexKo
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for the cool idea @ChrisTX.

We went ahead and added this to the user profile menu in the top-right. Check it out and let us know what you think!

profile menu.png

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

Looks great @AlexKo 

Thanks.  It's very easy to find my bookmarks now.

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)