Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Put online status next to a user's name

Could the online status for a user be put next to their name everywhere in the community and not just in the 'My friends' section of our profiles? It would really help knowing for when I want to send a PM to someone about a quick question or something. It would also just be pretty interesting to know.

6 Comments
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

Great idea @JoshKushner!

We are in the process of investigating our options to expand where the online status indicator displays throughout our community. Stay tuned for an update!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

After scoping out our options, I am happy to report that we have plans to expand visibility of a users online status in an upcoming release.  Thanks for the great suggestion @JoshKushner!

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

Thanks for submitting this great idea @JoshKushner! The feature is now available as of Community Version 4.3 released on February 14th. Hope you enjoy it!

JoshKushner
12 - Quasar

@bhumika Could you please post this in the community lounge as a new thread? 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Community-Lounge/bd-p/community-introduction

Thank you.

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented