Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!
We've mirrored the Community Idea statuses with the Product Ideas statuses for more consistency. You may have received notifications of this change - apologies for any potential spam, but we hope that having all Ideas on the community have the same statuses will help you better understand what phase of the process the Idea is in. Over the next few weeks, we will update the idea statuses to their new correct version.

Optional 2 Step Authentication

Given the certification exams are accessed through the community, I would like the option to have 2 step authentication on my profile by registered email address/phone SMS. Is it possible to add this as a feature within the profile settings so that those who would like to add more security to their profile are able to do so?

2 Comments
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Gopinaath - thanks you for another great suggestion. We're actually currently working on some single sign-on improvements. While I can't give you a definitive date yet - I can confirm that this request is currently part of the planned features of the new system. @JeffS  or I will be sure to update this Idea as we have more firm details to share. 

Alteryx Partner

Great to hear. Look forward to it.