The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Optional 2 Step Authentication

Given the certification exams are accessed through the community, I would like the option to have 2 step authentication on my profile by registered email address/phone SMS. Is it possible to add this as a feature within the profile settings so that those who would like to add more security to their profile are able to do so?

4 Comments
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Gopinaath - thanks you for another great suggestion. We're actually currently working on some single sign-on improvements. While I can't give you a definitive date yet - I can confirm that this request is currently part of the planned features of the new system. @JeffS  or I will be sure to update this Idea as we have more firm details to share. 

Gopinaath
8 - Asteroid

Great to hear. Look forward to it.

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Hi @Gopinaath - this is a feature of our new SSO system that is coming soon. For the first time registration, and any Pii or otherwise sensitive profile updates, you will be required to authenticate via your email address before proceeding. 

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented