The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Create an Alteryx Products / Ace Macro Pack

Hello!

I am glad that all new tools are in one place under the Community Gallery now, and I have also noticed some Alteryx connectors have been moved out of Designer and into Gallery as a separate install. This is great for a lot of users who care about the speed of installation and size of storage on their machine.

However, as someone happy to spend time installing Alteryx tools, and no real limitation on drive space, it would be awesome to be able to download all Alteryx and Ace tools at once. I would think this would work best as two separate macro packs, downloadable from either the Gallery or the download portal, with all of the tools created by Alteryx and the Aces.

I think this would extend my functionality of Alteryx as I would have access to many of the Alteryx tools much easier. 

Thanks,
TheOC

1 Comment
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

@TheOC Thanks for this idea!  We'll speak with our product team to see if this is feasible to implement - my only concern would be ongoing management and maintenance of the packs to ensure they are all up to date but will update as soon as we have a chance to come together on this idea.