The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Bridging Gap between Alteryx For Good (AFG) volunteers and Non profits

Hi Alteryx,

If people who are registered for AFG could volunteer by solving problems as a part of Weekly Challenges it'd really bridge the gap between volunteering for Non-profits. The help needed by NGO's with Alteryx could be broken down in problem statements and can be worked on. 

Thanks,

Rohan Waghere

7 Comments
AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

@rohanwaghere Great idea!  We'd love for the Weekly Challenge to be more closely integrated with Alteryx For Good initiatives, too!  If you know of any opportunities with non-profits you might work with, please send an email to academy@alteryx.com.  We can exchange some ideas there and see how we can help get this started.    

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

rohanwaghere
7 - Meteor
Sure, reaching the user at the email-id mentioned.
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@rohanwaghere - you might also want to start a discussion under our new Alteryx For Good category in the community!

SubratDas5
10 - Fireball

Hi Team, 

We are currently doing this for multiple charities across India . I like the idea however this would need to be done once we have the following things in place 

• Set of Onboarded Charities
  • Permissions to share data across a community of volunteers (preferably online) 
  • Platform to discuss / iterate and enhance solutions for the charities. 

As part of the AFG India Chapter, we are currently doing it in close connectivity with the charities that we have onboarded. 

@rohanwaghere if you know of any relevant charities in India , please reach out to me and we can have a chat and get this rolling. 

Cheers,

Subrat

rohanwaghere
7 - Meteor

@SubratDas5 Not aware of any charities but if I come across any I'll surely let you know. I just wanted to Incept the idea of breaking down charity work (AFG specifically) into smaller manageable tasks mediated by Alteryx so that weekly challenges can contribute to AFG. Thank you for your response. 

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Revisit

This is a great idea as well as some excellent conversation around it. We're currently looking at our Weekly Challenge process as well as configuring the new presence of AFG in the Alteryx Community.  We'll be sure to come back to this once we have a little more solid information on what that's going to look like!