Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Bookmarking

I bookmarked a Discussion posting but the only way I could see how to find it afterward was to go into my settings or my subscriptions. It would make sense for bookmarks to be a separate section on the main community page, along with Discussion, Ideas, KnowledgeBase, Blogs, etc.

8 Comments
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @tom_montpool, great suggestion!

If we had bookmarks on the home page, would you rather see them before the recent topics and leaderboards, or below?

Hollingsworth
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

I was going to submit this and saw that Tom beat me to it.

As I mentioned at our meeting at Inspire, I am very protective of my screen real estate. Therefore, I would like for the bookmarks to be close at hand, but also out of the way.

I like the collapsible content as seen below as the container for these bookmarks. And I would also like them near the top of the recent topics, etc. I would use this as a primary navigation tool and would always want it handy.

Capture.PNG

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

We're working on making this available soon in the simplest form, as a module on the main rail of the homepage, below the recent content.  We'll let you know as soon as this is delivered, thanks for your patience!

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Hollingsworth  we're keeping real estate, ease of access & navigation top of mind and will make sure to review the implementation again as part of an upcoming initiative around responsive design, stay tuned!  

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

The bookmark widget is now available on the homepage of the community, below the the latest content modules. Thanks for the idea!

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented