Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Advanced Certification Learning Path

Are there plans to have a learning path for the advanced certification? The core certification learning path was really helpful and it will be great to have an equivalent for the advanced certification.

11 Comments
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Gopinaath - great suggestion. This is now on the roadmap, however we don't have a definitive date quite yet. There are a few other items we'll need to tackle first (additional Interactive Lessons for example). Once those are completed, we'll begin development on this request. Thank you for sharing your idea - we'll keep you posted!

Gopinaath
8 - Asteroid

Great to hear. Thank you

Gopinaath
8 - Asteroid

Just like to add a comment. Given the feature is on the roadmap, I'd like to add a slight detail to the request. I am sure you probably already do this but just want to mention just in case. Can we ensure that both the advanced certification learning path and getting started learning path content are periodically checked and updated to sync in line with changes to the Advanced and Core certification exam content respectively (where changes are made to exam topics).

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank @Gopinaath - we're currently discussing some improvements for Academy, so the feedback is timely. Tagging @AYXAcademy as well. 

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Gopinaath Thank you for the idea! As we continue to build content, we're always looking for ways to align our training to help our learners prepare for the certification exams - we're glad to hear that our Community members are interested in the same thing!   

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Gopinaath,

The day has finally arrived, the Advanced Certification Learning Path is here!

Thanks again for sharing your idea to improve the Academy!

Happy Alteryx-ing!

The AYXAcademy Team

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

MartaHeggemann
5 - Atom

Dear All, dear @AYXAcademy

I am new here and directly with the question:)

Do you know why the Advance Learning Path Video is not Loading? Just the black screen, after I press Play.

Did someone have the same issue?

Thank you in Advance!

Best regards

Marta

sireeshagandam
8 - Asteroid

good

sireeshagandam
8 - Asteroid

GOOD