Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Allow download of ALL versions

When you go to the web portal for downloads - it only allows you to download the latest release of a given major version.

For example - 2019.2 had 2 releases:

However when trying to download previous versions of 2019.2 (e.g. 2019.2.5) - the only version available is the latest version

Please can you allow server admins to download ANY public released versions?

Many thanks

SeanServerDownload.jpg

2 Comments
Newt
8 - Asteroid

I apparently was tricked into downloading 2020.2 to get access to a new tool, but my customers don't have access and/or don't want to upgrade.  I now need to correct my error of keeping up with Alteryx by downloading a non-admin previous version to match my customers -- but the Previous Versions tab is grayed out!!

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @Newt

It sounds like you might actually be running into an issue with the licensing portal's system, could you reach out to fulfillment@alteryx.com? They're our licensing team and are versed in issues with the portal itself.