Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Connect Ideas

Share your Connect product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Make the search in 19.2 more obvious

We are implementing 19.2 of Connect after trialling 19.1. Our users are missing seeing the Search option and when I look back at the old version it seems much more obvious than from the 19.2 version. It would be good to have the search much more obvious from a UI perspective.

2 Comments
VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Under Review

Hi @JoTP ,

I agree with you. I am also not very happy about it but in order to have the same look and fool across our platform we had to accommodate to it. 

When you say "more obvious" - does it necessarily mean "bigger" or maybe just better contrast from the background would do the job? What do you think?

JoTP
8 - Asteroid

Hi @VojtechT 

I think more contrast would help, wider as well would be even better. I'm sure there are some UI experts out there who could weigh in on this 🙂