Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Search & Organize Bookmarks

Can we have the ability to search or organize our bookmarks? With so much great content, it's hard to keep similar bookmarks together. Some communities allow you to save articles under different collections, but at the very least, I think it would be useful to search through things you have already bookmarked (eg."Now, where did I read that?).

3 Comments
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

Thanks for the suggestion @ADerbak. I'm digging into this request further to review feasibility and would love to hear other comments on this idea in the meantime. 

Gopinaath
8 - Asteroid

Yes. I tend to bookmark useful articles on the community and useful FAQs. After it is bookmarked, it just ends up sitting in a dump of unsearchable list of bookmarks. To be able to organise those bookmarks in a more searchable manner would make it more useful and easier to find. Maybe even a search bar in the my bookmarks section that allows you to filter your bookmarks list and some labelling feature to categorise the bookmarks (similar concept to Google's Gmail Labels).

Another thing that could be done is to add a search category of My Bookmarks to the global search bar at the top. That way you can use that search box to search through just your bookmarks.

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Partner Dependent

Hi @ADerbak - great suggestion. This request is dependent on our vendor, but I've shared your feedback with them. I'll keep you posted on what we find out!