Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Post data release schedule

I'd really like to see a data release schedule posted right where data download page is.  I have searched for "data release schedule" on Alteryx site, but nothing pop up.  I think it is somewhere as I have seen it before, but it is not easily found.  And I'd like this to be a regular production post so we don't have to look or ask for it every year/quarter/month.  That way, I don't have to keep emailing if there will be any data refresh to fulfillment or client services.  The schedule should be posted right where we are looking for data.  

2 Comments
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

This is not planned as it's not specifically related to the community, and the process at this point has changed to be a regular cadence within Designer itself.