The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

追加機能(仕様)として、日本語ユーザ名、フォルダ名を使用した環境での Alteryx 製品の動作保証につきまして。

いつも大変お世話になっております。本日は、製品の動作環境についてご相談させていただきたく、ご連絡いたしました。

弊社のお客様の中には、Windowsのユーザー名やフォルダ名に日本語を使用している方々が多く存在します。

現状、こうした日本語環境でのAlteryx製品の動作保証が明確にされていないため、問題が発生した際の対応に困難を感じております。

したがって、Windowsの日本語ユーザー名、または日本語のフォルダ名を使用した環境における

Alteryx製品の動作保証について、再検討をお願いできますでしょうか?

これにより、お客様へのサポートがより円滑に行えると考えております。

お忙しいところ恐縮ですが、具体的な方針や計画についてご教示いただければ幸いです。何卒、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

2 Comments
Rags1982
10 - Fireball

Hi @ikematsu-yoshihiro 

I'll reply in both English and Japanese … Although for the Japanese I have used google translate as I don't know Japanese. 

------

What I would suggest is to contact customer support directly, rather than posting this as an idea, as you will probably get a better response. Do you have an Alteryx partner where you are? If so, they may be able to provide you the information. 

You can also click on 'Support' above, then scroll right down to the bottom of the page and click 'Product support'. That should ask you to sign in and you should be able to request help or guidance. 

これをアイデアとして投稿するのではなく、カスタマー サポートに直接連絡することをお勧めします。おそらくより良い応答が得られるでしょう。あなたがいる場所に Alteryx パートナーはいますか?もしそうなら、彼らはあなたに情報を提供できるかもしれません。上の [サポート] をクリックし、ページの一番下まで右にスクロールして [製品サポート] をクリックすることもできます。これにより、サインインが求められ、ヘルプやガイダンスを要求できるようになります

Rags1982様

反応ありがとうございます。

カスタマー サポートに直接連絡を行いました所、本Ideaへの投稿を推奨されたので投稿させて頂きました。

よろしくお願い申し上げます。