Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Downloadable transcripts for completing Alteryx Academy courses and weekly challenges

I'm completing sections of the Alteryx Academy and see the 100% progress bar, but it would be great to have a link where we can see and download all our completed courses in a transcript form. We could provide it to our leadership as a way for them to measure growth in our skills, or bring it to interviews along with our resumes, etc.

2 Comments
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

This may be a possibility in the future with the current expansion of our Academy content, but as of now it's not possible on the community.

KRitchie1
5 - Atom

I am also interested in being able to see, and download all of my completed courses from the Alteryx Academy.  It would be great to see Course name, date complete and completion time in hours. Just wondering if any updates have been made since the post above in April.