General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx

nchannett
5 - Atom

This is my first time learning Alteryx and I think it is very powerful programming language. It is a pleasure learning Alteryx as I can use it in my future career. As the technology advances, I think knowing how to clean data using Alteryx is helpful to provide us more accurate information, and the ability to collaborate around the world. The lesson that Alteryx has provided is very helpful in expanding my knowledge because it covers all the basic and advance lessons. 

1 REPLY 1
ShankerV
17 - Castor

As nowadays most of the companies have started using Alteryx in future it will be like one of MANDATORY applications like Excel.

Banking industry, accounting, and many start-ups have started using extensively as it is of low code no code where non-IT individuals can also learn quickly and implement in their work soon.

Found this in addition for you

https://www.featuredcustomers.com/vendor/alteryx/customers

Important one: You can link your LinkedIn account to your Alteryx community and it will help the recruiters to see your skill set with the tool.

Also more important is we do not want to spend money from our pocket to learn the tool.

Alteryx community is also very responsive, where we can get answers if we are struck anywhere to reach the result. 

Labels