community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dev Space

Customize & extend the power of Alteryx. SDKs, APIs, custom tools, and more!

JIRA Connector

Atom

Using the connector, aside from an elaborate union, is there a way to select more than one project at a time??

Meteoroid

Taylor - thanks for setting this up initially.

I have stolen most of your work, and modified it to pull max records - 100 at a time (this was based on our local administration).

Published here (also tried to attach it):

https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/Jira-Iterative-Macro-Connector/5cf81b8a0462d712c8e75001

I had a need to pull this data regularly and refresh an MDI board based on the Jira data (for tableau).

Can write this out to just about any format.

Meteor

HI there, My Jira Connector starting failing a couple weeks with the below error. Does anyone have any suggestions? In the tool my logon information discovers the project however if fails to make the api call.

Error: JIRA Connector (1): Tool #227: JIRA API error --> HTTP/1.1 403
X-AREQUESTID: 856x43111256x7
X-ANODEID: s4708cdc
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors 'self'
X-ASEN: SEN-11755321
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=1B4B875C7826564C70E100E42ADF5432; Path=/; Secure; HttpOnly
X-Seraph-LoginReason: AUTHENTICATION_DENIED

Meteoroid

you may need access in jira to actually view the underlying data.  might be a local permission issue, otherwise I would try getting a fresh API token.

Meteor

JIRA Has recently removed the authentication based on username:password.
You need to generate an API key using user email instead of username

and API Token instead of password.
here is the link

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-basic-authentication/

This worked for me however, error message I was seeing was `Authentication Failed`

Let me know if this works for you.