community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dev Space

Customize & extend the power of Alteryx. SDKs, APIs, custom tools, and more!
SOLVED

JIRA Connector

Asteroid

**bleep** been trying to get this to work with out JIRA but i get this error not sure if there is a way to solve this?

Error: JIRA Connector (1): Tool #227: JIRA API error --> HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 16:36:45 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat)
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Encoding: gzip
Content-Length: 252
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Bolide

@Coxta45 Thank you so much for this tool! Our team uses JIRA for project tracking and this saved me a lot of time pulling the data from JIRA to visualize timelines. Great work!

Meteor

Thanks for this!   Very useful.

Meteor

Hi,

Could I get this workflow? it would really help me with what I am working on currently!

Thank,

Archana

Meteor

Hi, 

Is this workflow available to download? I am struggling with setting up the limits. It doesn't seem to change. 

Thanks,

Archana

Meteoroid

How does the Jira Connector load on the Alteryx Server?  I can run this easily from the workstation, but I'm getting errors on the server.  Where do the Jira_Connector.yxmc and jira_projects.yxdb go on the server?

Meteoroid

I'm using the Jira connector to dump all projects for my group to a database for SpotFire reporting.  This works perfectly on my workstation.  When I try to run the same workflow on the server, I get the following error:

User: MSyed7194233

ComputerName: AWO-WIN-ATX02

WorkingDir: \\awo-win-atx02.hitachigst.global\Robert\

Errors: 2

ConversionErrors: 0

Warnings: 0

Started running \\awo-win-atx02.hitachigst.global\Robert\Jira Project Dump.yxmd at Fri Apr 12 10:20:05 2019

00:00:0.000 - Alteryx: Running at a Low Priority.

00:00:0.198 - Error - ToolId 1: Tool #139: Error transferring data: Failure when receiving data from the peer

00:00:0.240 - Error - ToolId 6: Tool #211: Error transferring data: Failure when receiving data from the peer

Finished in 00:00:0.241 with 2 errors

Does the Jira Connector run on the Alteryx web server?  I want to schedule this job to run every week.  

Meteor

Hi @ramesta 

The Jira connector does work on Alteryx gallery web server on premise. I have the workflow published in the MongoDB and it is scheduled to run every night and when a user runs the app. It should also work fine from the path you specified. Maybe, you want to check with the infrastructure team if there are any routing/firewall rules applied that affect the Alteryx server.

Happy troubleshooting

Atom

@Coxta45 This is a great macro, the only problem I have is that I am using "The Kitchen Sink" for returning the custom fields and two columns we need in our reporting: partner_region and customer_country are always returned as NULL, but they are populated with non-null values in our Jira tasks. Is this a limitation for some of the custom fields? 

Meteor

This is a TRUE Life Saver @Coxta45 . Thanks a lot!