Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Using the Command tool with an Analytic App

cpearse
6 - Meteoroid

I am working with the Command tool in Alteryx to copy over specific invoices to a new folder. When running this workflow manually, the workflow works successfully. When trying to run as an app, I am given the following error message:

cpearse_0-1634131877764.png

Being that I am trying to run it as an app, I have added an output tool, but am still having the error message above. Can anyone please assist with this workflow?

3 REPLIES 3
drew9
9 - Comet

Hi @cpearse . Remove the Radio Button from your App. It is selected by default and disabling the "Moving Files" container. I also don't see any need for you to include this button.

cpearse
6 - Meteoroid

This is there because I am eventually going to add additional containers to this canvas and want the option to be able to select specific workflows I want to run.

drew9
9 - Comet

The Radio button would be fine but as of now it is disabling the container that holds your one and only workflow. As you add more containers/workflows to your app, you can test to see which container is being disabled by using the interface designer and going into debug mode. This is how I found the issue with your App. Hope this helps.

Labels