Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

@ahpmatias, Product Development Manager and Data Analytics Enthusiast

ahpmatias
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, I'm Anderson, a Brazilian living in Germany for the past 5 years. I´m currently a Product Development Senior Manager in an Automotive Startup, responsible for Exterior Parts of a electrical Minibus. Although I currently don't directly work with Data Science, I've always had a lot of affinity with data analysis and data-driven decision making. I've already worked a lot with Six Sigma (I'm a certified Black Belt with background in Quality metrics optimization) and as of now I've been studying further about different key subjects on Data Science, such as programming skills (Python mainly), Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Statistics, SQL and so on. Came across Alteryx as a recommendation from a friend and been so far mind blown by the software capabilities. I believe its community is built on a great foundation and it is for me a very good source of information. I'd like to further contribute as I get more experience.

Feel free to contact me and if I can help anyone here around, I'll be glad to do so. Cheers!

Anderson

4 REPLIES 4
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Seja bem-vindo, @ahpmatias! Também como brasileira, adoraria vê-lo na nossa Comunidade Alteryx em português!  

What an amazing background! And I will have to agree with the "mind blowing" part. You will thank your friend forever for the recommendation. 😉 Keep exploring and let us know if you need any help. Don't forget that we also have a lot of great content and resources in Portuguese, as well as our Lessons and Weekly Challenges to help in your learning journey. 

I will see you around! 

Flávia Brancato
ahpmatias
5 - Atom

Aê, conterrânea!! 😃

Thanks a lot for the kind words Flávia, I'm really glad to know that there is a dedicated community in Portuguese as well, I'll definitely check it out. One of the key transformations we are still about to see is the availability of resources in several different languages, in a much bigger scale than now. There are still a lot of people worldwide not accessing content because they can't understand it, Brazil itself being a good example, where it is estimated  that only 5% of the population speaks at least intermediate english.

Cheers!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

#TimeBrasil

#AlteryxBrasil

@ahpmatias I couldn't agree more with you. And believe me, that is the direction that we are aiming to. I will reach out to you via PM here in the Community so we can chat about some content contribution opportunities and all the good stuff around Alteryx-ing. 😉 

Até mais! 

Flávia Brancato
ahpmatias
5 - Atom

Sure thing! Just let me know however I can help, happy to do it.

valeu!!

Labels