Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Alteryx Community

_NB
6 - Meteoroid

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. I joined this community a bit over of 8 months ago and I've been really been amazed at what Alteryx can do and the methods everyone comes up with. To top it off, I just passed the Alteryx Designer Core Certification on my second attempt and I couldn't be more jazzed. Here's to many more years of data mining, manipulation, extrapolating, and presenting. I'm excited to see what we end up creating!

3 REPLIES 3
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @_NB  - congrats on passing the core certification! Any plans to tackle the Advanced certification? 

Senior Manager, Community Platform + Operations at Alteryx

_NB
6 - Meteoroid

You bet I am! I just know it's going to take a lot more studying, but it's going to be worth it and I'll learn some new tricks. Goal is to attempt in a few more months, with certification before the end of the year.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

This is awesome @_NB. If you haven't checked yet, we have six Advanced Certification Preparation videos to help with your study plan. 😉 

Flávia Brancato
Labels