Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

DGF - Data Analyst Student

DGF
6 - Meteoroid

Hello guys,

I'm from Brazil and I'm preparing for the position of Data Analyst. I lost my main source of income due to the covid-19 pandemic and I believe that all the knowledge obtained here will help me to get back into the job market. I have a degree in electrical engineering and until the beginning of this year I worked with technological consulting in bids.

I love numbers, statistical analysis, beer, music and poker.

Regards to all of you!

1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Seja bem-vindo, @DGF! Vamos adorar poder acompanhar sua jornada de aprendizado em Data Analytics. 

We are happy to have you here and super excited to follow your new adventure! In fact, I am glad to share that we have an Alteryx Community dedicated to native Portuguese speakers. You can visit it here. There is plenty of content, lessons and weekly challenges that you can get your hands on right the way to start your learning path. 

Divirta-se e nos avise se precisar de qualquer assistência! 

-Flávia

Flávia Brancato
Labels