Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Acampbell1 - Tax Manager - Airline Industry

ACampbell1
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone

My name is Andrea Campbell and I work in the Airline Industry as a Manager of Fuel & Property Tax.  I'm new to the Alteryx software and I'm excited to learn how to streamline some of our processes with Alteryx.

I'm looking to meet people that can help me navigate through Alteryx and share all the tips and tricks that they have learned throughout their experience.

I've been in the Indirect Tax Field for 20 years and I truly enjoy it.  I've dabbled in all indirect taxes and the only Income Tax I do is my own and my family.

I have 2 kids, 1 Grandkid, 2 dogs (both Pitbull Mixes) and 1 husband (1 is enough)

Hope everyone is staying safe during the Pandemic

Best Regards,

Andrea

5 REPLIES 5
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome Andrea! 

The airline industry is a popular one here! So much amazing stuff you can do with Alteryx and airline data! You will find a lot of great people willing to help you along your journey here. We are all friendly and love sharing knowledge, tips, tricks, and answer questions. If you need anything along your journey feel free to reach out.

Best,

Chris Lewis

ACampbell1
7 - Meteor

Thanks for reaching out Chris

I'm looking forward to meeting new people to help navigate thru Alteryx.

I can tell you so far I'm addicted to Alteryx, but wish there were more hours in the day to play with the software. 

Maybe with more automation, it will free up some time to get up to your rank on Alteryx

Andrea

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hey @ACampbell1,

Check out this blog on automation: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Engine-Works-Blog/Automate-the-Repetitive-Stuff-to-Free-Yourself-Up...

I am sure there are more blogs out there that can help you as I only know about this one as I wrote it 🙂

Best,

Chris Lewis

ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

WELCOME!

Hi Andrea,

My name is Chris Shernaman and I am a User Group Coordinator here at Alteryx, I also work with our Industry Discussions page and its leaders.

I would love to connect with you and help you navigate through the Community. We have a few Tax webinars our customers are putting together that I think you might fined interesting!

Best,

Chris

Chris Shernaman | User Group Coordinator

cshernaman@alteryx.com | @ChrisS 

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
ACampbell1
7 - Meteor

Hi @ChrisS 

I would love to connect with you on navigating thru the community. 

I am definitely interested in any webinar that gives me better insight on how other companies are using Alteryx. 

Thanks

Andrea

andrea.j.campbell@united.com

Labels