Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hauksen78 - New to Alteryx

Hauksen78
5 - Atom

Hello! I am completely new to Alteryx and the whole realm of data and data analytics. I have just enrolled in the ADAPT program, hoping to gain new skills and abilities to use data. My background - I was recently laid off from my teaching position due to COVID-19 and I am hoping to pivot to using big data towards the greater good as a citizen scientist.

Thanks for reading!

2 REPLIES 2
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Were are so happy that your path brought you here, @Hauksen78! Welcome to the ADAPT Program.

The Alteryx Community it the best place to get you familiarized with the Data Analytics world and to show you all the great things that you can accomplish following this road. As being a teacher, it won't be a hassle to take our introductory Lessons and get to know what this is all about. I hope you have fun and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance. 

Flávia Brancato
Hauksen78
5 - Atom

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to learning more and contributing to the community!

Labels