Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Post not visible on Designer Discussion Page

dwillequer
6 - Meteoroid

I posted on the Designer Discussion Page earlier today but the post never showed up for other users. When logged in, I can access the post through my profile, but if I provide a link or permalink to other users, they get a "Message Not Found" error. I did receive some errors when submitting my post originally that warned me there was HTML in my post (There was none that I was aware of) and that it made corrections, but still allowed me to submit the post.

I am wondering if the system flagged it as spam. Any chance someone could review this?

Here is the permalink for reference:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Split-table-into-multiple-tables-based...

2 REPLIES 2
dwillequer
6 - Meteoroid

Looks like since I posted this that the referenced post has since become accessible. Disregard!

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @dwillequer 
I apologize for the confusion! 

Sometimes posts with rows of text data within them are flagged for manual review. Your post happened to be one of those!

If you ever have concerns like this again please feel free to reach out by using the Notify Moderator option from within the post, or email Community@alteryx.com.

Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels