Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

New comer to Alteryx

Boostolive2021
5 - Atom

Hello i basically do not know how to schedule my learning. Am aware of the core and advance certification exam. But i simply do not know where to start or what to do first. Please i need guide urgently

1 REPLY 1
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Boostolive2021 

Welcome to the Community!
I would recommend you start with the Academy Learning paths!

If you are new to Alteryx entirely or need a refresher, please start with the Getting Started Learning Path.

Once you have completed this, you can look at the Interactive lessons and see where else you could build up your skills. 

With the certifications, please check out the Exam-Prep guides. 

Please note that with our exams, there is a mandatory 7 day waiting period between attempts, so take the time to really learn the tools which will be covered. Additionally, please do not post any exam questions on the community. All of the questions are covered either within the "Help" documents, Examples within Designer (right-click a tool on the palet and select Open Example), or within the learning paths.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! The General discussions board would be a great place to ask questions!

Edit: It appears you are part of our ADAPT program, you would also want to make sure you are following the curriculum set up for the ADAPT program.

Please check out the ADAPT Program and ADAPT Discussions boards for more information.

Thanks!
TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels