Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Internal Alteryx Wiki

elsastark
10 - Fireball

Hello Community!

I am working on creating an internal intranet site for our Alteryx platform. Currently, I am basing a lot of my site structure on the Tableau Blueprint

bp_enablement_intranet

I was wondering if any one else has built a successful intranet site that their organization goes to for information and we are hoping to make it have features that are interactive to our community so that they are talking amongst their different groups. 

Any advice or ideas is very helpful - thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @elsastark,

I was managing something like that, and the wiki sites have been built on SharePoint. Managing SharePoint content requires a lot of work as this platform can be a pain to maintain :) 

The main collaboration platform was yammer and something that we wanted to keep in a structured way we put on SharePoint.

Not sure if you are aware but on yammer you can pin some materials - on the right-hand side of the screen. You can use this to share answers to common problems as well. 

Emil_Kos_0-1663759491180.png

elsastark
10 - Fireball

Thank you @Emil_Kos 

Labels