Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Alteryx Internal User group meetings

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi,

I have started writing an article about the benefits of having internal Alteryx user groups.

Does anyone know if some statistics show ROI or other benefits of having a group like this?

I don't think it should be specific for Alteryx. Still, I would love to, for example, read an academic paper showing the impact of the user groups on the organization or something that will show that there is value in creating a group like this would help me a lot.

Thank you for your help!

5 REPLIES 5
colewelch
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Emil_Kos - I am afraid I don't have any helpful information or research to provide, but I am very interested in seeing the output of your research. If possible, would you share your article with us here once it is published? 

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @colewelch,

Yes I will definitely publish it on the community.

I probably need a week or two to finish it. 

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @Emil_Kos 

I lead a community of practice and this includes running internal user groups. I recently participated in an interview with a few other non-Alteryx community of practice leads so maybe check that out and happy to pick up one to one if helpful? 

Link

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @cgoodman3
sounds very interesting I will definitly take a look! Thank you for sharing!

Farmere7e4
5 - Atom

In personal or business computing, a user group is a set of people who have similar interests, goals or concerns. The members have regular meetings where they can share their ideas. Ideally, the members of a user group live in the same geographic area, so they can get together in person.   dunkinrunsonyou.com

Labels