Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Deploy a Gamification Program to Learn Alteryx at your Organisation

VizChic
11 - Bolide

Hi Folks, 

The team at JLL are delighted to share with you our program that we use internally, to help elevate our people's skills on Alteryx - the Alteryx Adventure.

We have shared all content, including setup, workflows, leaderboards and videos on how-to.  This is available for you to implement free of charge 🙂  

Shout-out to @JonMcMillin for his brilliant work on this program, uplifting from a previous version, and helping people to achieve their ambitions on Alteryx.

You can check out our blog and content here 

All we ask is that you don't SELL this to anyone - it's free, and for our community.

Thanks
Fi 

22 REPLIES 22
paultno
8 - Asteroid

I am running into the same issue.  Could someone please respond to the same schema issue we are having?

oquisphib
5 - Atom

Estoy buscando un recurso de ALTERYX que maneja de manera fluida para un proyecto en Panamá. si vivi en aca en Panamá mucho mejor.

Quedo atento.

VizChic
11 - Bolide

suerte con tu programa :) 

VizChic
11 - Bolide

FYI I have responded to people behind the scenes requesting more info regarding the 'missing spreadsheet' but I haven't heard back.  If anyone else is looking for the spreadsheet, please reach out to me directly: fiona.gordon@ap.jll.com with the details. Thank you   

VizChic
11 - Bolide

Located! Some of you have asked for a missing spreadsheet with JSON values. Thank you to Leigh who reached out to help me identify in our videos the exact issue.  The excel file is located here 

lwolfie
10 - Fireball

Has anyone created something similar with Power BI or another solution? My company doesn't use Tableau and I'm struggling to create this in PowerBI.  

VizChic
11 - Bolide

Sorry, not that I'm aware of :/ 

VizChic
11 - Bolide

@lwolfie - I have called in a favour from the Data School in Australia, and they are seeing if they can help out with a Power BI version.  Stay tuned :)

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @VizChic ! 

A group of Community members built a workflow to read Alteryx profiles and get information such as our User Ranks, our badges, and our certifications here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Community-Ideas/Collecting-Alteryx-Community-Self-Data/idi-...

It also has a time series element to it to when one gets the badges! Hopefully this can be integrated into your idea as well! :) 

Hope this adds value!

-Cal

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
stevediaz
7 - Meteor

Hello

Impressive initiative! Sharing knowledge and fostering skill development is commendable. Well done, JLL and @JonMcMillin! 👍👏

Labels