This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Currently we're setting up 100s of collections/users and other pieces manually. We need a API endpoint by which we can have below mentioned options to be done programmatically.
1. Add/remove/update AD groups and update their permissions
2. Add/delete/update collections, subscriptions, studios and other assets
3. Add/delete/update workflows and other assets in collection
4. Add/delete/update users or studios in collection
5. Add/delete/update permissions which can be set on assets in workflows
6. Add/delete/update data connections
7. Add/delete/update credentials
8. Add/delete/update assets in Subscriptions
9. Add/delete/update asset permissions in subscriptions
10. Assign/modify/delete workflow credentials assigned to a subscription
Any documentations or scripts will be is much appreciated.
hey @Naveenlogic You will want to look at: https://help.alteryx.com/current/developer-help/gallery-api-overview The private gallery has an api you can utilise, to do all of these things as far as i'm aware. Theres also a github repo setup, which may be a pretty quick shortcut for you:https://github.com/Theamazingdp/AlteryxGalleryAPI Hope this helps!TheOC