General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

My first Inspire is this year! Any recommendations on what sessions to attend?

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hey! I've been Alteryx'ing for around 8-9 month, and I'm pretty excited for this years Inspire! Does anyone have any recommendations of sessions they're excited for? Interested to hear what other people are looking to attend!

Bulien
4 REPLIES 4
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @TheOC,

This is my first one as well and I think you have a great idea to ask others about the feedback 🙂

Personaly I have booked many sessions and I hope I will be able to participate in most of them. I have picked 3 of them that sounds very promising for me and the last one from them is the one that I am most interested in.

How to Sell Alteryx to Your IT Teams

Automate + Optimize Your Workflows

Alteryx Under the Hood: How Does the Alteryx Engine Work?

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @Emil_Kos 
It's really a shame it cant be held in person this year, I've heard they're fantastic events! 
I hope networking and meeting the community is still just as easy however.

'Automate + Optimize Your Workflows' is definitely one I'll be attending, I love optimising workflows in Alteryx (even if it only seems to save a maximum couple of seconds sometimes).

Looking forward to catching you there!

Bulien
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @TheOC 

It is a shame, but at the same time, I don't think it would be popular due to Covid. Hopefully, next year we will be able all to meet with each other face to face.

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@Emil_Kos 
Oh totally! I don't think i would feel comfortable going this year, just a shame none-the-less. 

I imagine it will still be a fun and interactive session anyway, e-conferences have come a long way this past year 😁

Bulien
Labels