This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
In the above batch macro, I used the same iterative macro from part 1, though I was not pleased with the performance results so am looking forward to looking through each of the other solutions to understand how I may have been able to do this more efficiently!
Went with a batch macro containing an iterative, to brute force solve the puzzle. However, the fact that I was reading and writing a file every iteration, and using joins made it slooooow. workflowPart 1 iterative macroPart 2 iterative macroPart 2 batch macro containing part 2 iterative
Very happy with mine, I managed to use append fields over joins which I think helped with performance and managed to keep tools to a minimum in the first macro. The second macro needed a few extra tools to exit its loop at the right point.