General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

ACE Convo: Nicole Johnson, Does Speed Matter?

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Here's a taste of our first recorded ACE convo.  Listen in (3 - minutes) as @MarqueeCrew@NicoleJohnson, and @Hollingsworth talk about all things Alteryx.

Slide4.PNG

Here's exactly what NJ had to say:

Another important message from the Grand Prix winner herself:

We have more content to share!  But first, let's hear your feedback.  Please tell us if speed is important to you and why it is that way.  We need your voice here!  Please reply.

Cheers,

The ACE Convo Team

P.S.  A special thanks to our Community Team ( @TuvyL @LeahK @WillM  )

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
5 REPLIES 5
NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

I do LOVE to go fast... 😉

Loved having this conversation with you & @Hollingsworth , @MarqueeCrew ! Can't wait for the rest of it to be shared! 

Cheers!

NJ

NedHarding
7 - Meteor

Speed is funny...  When software can move as fast as your brain, the productivity increase can be exponential.  Any time something (a workflow, compiling C++, voting, ...) takes enough time that your brain moves on to the next thing before you are done with the first the net loss is huge.  So even for things that don't on the surface seem like speed would be important, it is.  Obviously I designed the product with this in mind.  I really hope the current development team puts as much focus on it as I did.

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@NicoleJohnson I mean if you aren’t gamifying Alteryx, are you really Alteryxing?

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Absolutely speed matters! If I add something to an old workflow, my aim is to always make it faster than it was originally. #addictedtospeed the Alteryx kind for sure. 😂

#Alteryxrocks
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Great conversation!  Speed definitely matters, and I'd be willing to bet that a majority of Alteryx customers were first turned on to Alteryx because of it's speed!

Labels