Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Boston, MA (New England)

Welcome to the Boston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

6/22/17 Boston User Group Meeting

LalaLele66
7 - Meteor

Hello, Just wanted to thank everyone for an awesome discussion at the User Group Meeting tonight! I really enjoyed the open dialogue and info sharing. Everyone has such a great passion for Alteryx!

Thank you to the woman from Staples (sorry I missed your name!) for mentioning containers. I came home and played! Was able to take an ugly long workflow and put all the major steps into different containers. So much easier to read now! I didn't go color crazy yet. I'll save that for the next one.  :)

Thanks Jesse for reminding me about the Ctrl + Shift + "-" to align horizontally!

Looking forward to our next meeting!

-Linda

3 REPLIES 3
jackie_liu
8 - Asteroid

Hi Linda,

Containers are awesome. Glad to hear you've already started to incorporate them! I also enjoy using containers within containers where applicable... :D .

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next user group!

Jackie

iamfainny
7 - Meteor

Happy Friday!

Attached is a pdf of Tips and Tricks from Inspire 2017! 

It was nice meeting everyone yesterday and I look forward to seeing our group grow! 

Have a great weekend!

Michael

iamfainny
7 - Meteor

Happy Friday!

Attached is a pdf of Tips and Tricks from Inspire 2017! 

It was nice meeting everyone yesterday and I look forward to seeing our group grow! 

Have a great weekend!

Michael