Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx Server Issue

_r_k_007_
5 - Atom

Recently, I have chained 2 workflow and converted it into analytical app and i have uploaded that to Alteryx server.
Whenever I am running this chained workflow from the server its running and showing status as successfully ran, But the issue is that it is only loading the data for the 1st workflow in the chained workflow but its failing to load the data for the 2nd workflow in the chained workflow in Alteryx Server. But when I run the same workflow in my local Alteryx (Alteryx in my desktop ) both the workflow which is chained is able to load the data into their respective table.
Can someone help me to resolve this issue! 

1 REPLY 1
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Can you confirm that when you say "running the chained workflow from the server", that you mean you're logging into the Gallery, executing the first workflow, waiting for it to finish, clicking the "next" button which will execute the 2nd workflow, and that 2nd workflow is not producing the expected output?

If that's the case, did you make sure that you unchecked the 2nd workflow's assets when uploading?
2022-04-25 09_09_08-Window.png2022-04-25 09_09_18-Window.png

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!